To support the Marketing Director with the implementation of various strategies and the refining of current process to help the Company achieve its marketing goals
Main Duties (including supervisory and direct responsibilities):
- Play a leading role in the execution of the agreed marketing plan
- Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned, individual account support by working closely with the sales team.
- Use effective marketing techniques to enhance customer and client relationships along with attracting new clients
- Proactive management of the CRM (Hubspot) database including efficient data segmentation
- Management of the B2B event strategy, including identifying appropriate sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, as well as creating and facilitating our own events
- Create content to merchandise products (photo, video and literature) which includes mail shot campaigns, content writing, advertising, PR and design.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Promotion of the Company’s brand both online and offline.
- Develop and maintain a social media presence. Maintain the Company’s website including SEO
- Provide copy for mailers, website content and promotional materials and manage outsourced providers.
- Provide reports on the success of campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of promotional materials.
- Research market trends and pricing strategies to assist with the development of marketing plans.
- Maintain marketing support materials
Any other duties commensurate with the post
Personal Qualities, Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements:
Have a proven track record within a B2B organisation (candidates who have a background working within the manufacturing industry will be preferred although this isn’t essential).
Ability to conduct competitor and customer analysis to help drive demand for company services.
Solid Marketing Experience with a well-rounded approach to multiple disciplines.
Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
Strong analytical skills for reporting, competitor research and creative content development
Organised, resilient, energetic, proactive, and results driven.
Creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
Experience in business-to-business marketing, ideally within the manufacturing industry.
Experience of Hubspot or other similar CRM
Experience of SEO Onsite, Offsite and Technical