Internal Sales Executive
To increase the conversion rate of quotations increasing sales (excl. BDM accounts). Promote the products and services of the company. Achievement of quotation conversion rates to sales above current levels.
- Generating sales orders from quotations followed up
- Building and implementing a sales plan in conjunction with National Sales Manager.
- Developing business relationships with current, former and new customers/prospects
- Persuading prospects that the ADS product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Become a CRM (Hubspot) champion, particularly with Sales Hub module
- To work in a safe and efficient manner providing support to your colleagues
- Always wear the correct PPE
- Raise any Health & Safety concerns with your Line Manager.
Successful Candidate Skills & Experience:
- A proven ability to work on your own initiative in finding and pursuing customer leads
- Business Development, not just Sales
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Negotiation with an eye on profitability and not just revenue, controlling RFI and Tenders
- Customer relationship management with strong communication and negotiating skills and the ability to influence across organisations (internal and external)
- An ability to solve problems with experience and a proven track record in decision making
- An ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to customers and management
- Have shown you are an experienced team member who can operate in a highly dynamic business environment as part of a growing and diversifying enterprise
- Have proven technical understanding of Mechanical Engineering, preferably (Laser Cutting, Fabrication and Finishing)
- Strong Desktop IT skills
- Experience in Construction, Engineering, Transport (Rail/Automotive).
Benefits of Working for ADS:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Non contractual quarterly bonus scheme
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Additional service linked holiday
- Christmas shutdown
- 40 hour working week, with a 12.30 finish on a Friday
- Pension scheme
- Company workwear and PPE provided
- Commitment to investing in training and development
- Onsite parking
- Staff canteen
- We are a successful and fast growing business
- We have relocated to the Fox’s site in Braunstone and are heavily investing in upgrading the site and its facilities.