HR Advisor - £28,000-£30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to join our growing business. The role is best suited to an ambitious, confident and knowledgeable HR Advisor.
As HR Advisor you will be tasked with responsibility for recruitment across the business, employee performance, training and development, employee engagement and well-being.
- Provide sound advice to line managers, senior managers and directors.
- Ensure existing company policies are up to date and draft new policies in line with both company and legislative changes.
- Provide monthly KPI’s to directors.
- Weekly processing of employee hours for payroll.
- Sickness and absence monitoring.
- Advertise for vacancies.
- Shortlist applications and assist with interviews.
- Draft job specifications and interview questions.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts.
- Manage contact with Recruitment Agencies.
- Administration of employee benefits.
- Oversee annual employee health screening and advise on corrective action.
- Obtain employee feedback through surveys and individual discussions.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a HR role.
- A relevant HR qualification.
- A proven ability to work on your own initiative, effectively managing your own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to confidently provide sound advice on best practice.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to HR@adslaser.co.uk.