Customer Care Manager - £Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join our growing business.
As Customer Care Manager you will be responsible for managing customer processes up to but not including manufacture. Managing Customer Experience, processes and standards; day to day management of customer contact, complaints handling and relevant KPI reporting across the business. Managing Customer Enquiries/Queries, Estimating; Order Processing; Programming.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Be the frontline internal voice of the customer for the business and an advocate for better customer experience
- Lead and Develop the team towards excellent Customer Experience (as measured by our CE Score 2021). Manage Team performance appraisals and attendance through the HR process
- Liaise with Production Management to ensure Job Packs are complete and accurate and ensure Production Schedules are in line with customer delivery date expectations
- Ensure quotations team are hitting KPI targets and the team act on customer feedback to improve performance
- Ensure administration in customer care is supporting other functions such as Quoting and Programming, using the tools available (e.g. Hubspot; Quote Tracker etc.) effectively
- Review and make recommendations to Directors on the various customer processes of the customer cycle; enquiry, quotation; purchase, programming jobs, post use. Support and facilitate change/implementation of new processes across the business
- Working with external and internal stakeholders from sales, marketing, operations through technical and financial to develop high levels of customer service.
- Work closely with your department heads in sales admin, quoting and programming to ensure there is a proper escalation process for queries.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are managed and reported through the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to support a strategy and related infrastructure to drive Customer retention.
- Identify through customer feedback, both areas of success and current customer pain points – translating these into improvement plans, ensuring the customer is at the centre of decision making.
- Be a significant contributor in improving how we communicate and respond to customers, incorporating customer management/retention/growth programmes.
- Develop/maintain strong/existing relationships with other areas of the business to encourage buy in and cooperation
- Ensure Customer Care is briefed of Marketing and Sales activity/plans ahead of time.
- Work closely with the Teams to redirect and resolve complaints/ enquiries through more customer-centric and sympathetic communication
- Monthly reporting to Directors on Performance
To be successful, you will require:
- Good communication at Board room and shop floor
- 5-15 years ‘Customer Management’ experience
- Thinks customer first but commercially astute
- Innovator and proactive in exploring new customer engagement tools.
- Knowledge of customer care in B2B markets
- Engineering Sector experience a bonus not essential.
- Clear communications skills and ability to ‘read’ customers and use positive language
- Excellent Measured and calm in stressful situations
- IT skills – confident having used a variety of systems, good at MS Office, particularly excel.
- Ability and confidence to prioritise variable workloads.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to HR@adslaser.co.uk.